1. Should your LG Electronics Product fail due to a defect in material or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period set forth below LG Electronics will at its option repair or replace the Product upon receipt of the original proof of purchase. Please retain your original purchase invoice, till slip or agreement in order to enforce this warranty.
2. This warranty is valid only to the original retail purchaser (end user) of the product.
3. The warranty is valid for parts and labour cost only.
4. In case of repairs or replacement of any part/s of the unit, this warranty will thereafter continue and remain in force only for the unexpired period of the warranty. Replacement of parts would be purely at the discretion of LG Electronics alone. In case the replacement of the entire unit is being made, (subject to the sole discretion of LG Electronics), the same model shall be replaced and in the event such model has been discontinued, it shall be replaced with the model equivalent as deemed by LG Electronics.
5. The company or its Authorized Service Center reserves the right to retain any part/s or component replaced at its discretion, in the event of a defect being noticed in the equipment during warranty period. Where a warranty is provided the product or part replaced becomes the property of LG Electronics.
6. In case of any unpredictable situation and spares not being available, LG Electronics’ prevailing depreciation policy (subject to the sole discretion of LG Electronics & could be changed without prior notice) will be applied on the product as a solution.
7. This warranty only applies to Product purchased and used within the Burundi, Comoros, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Malawi, Mayotte, Rwanda, Seychelles, Somalia, Sudan, South Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia.
1. Warrants to the end user customer that the LG Electronics Product is free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal use and service, for a period of two (2) years with effect from date of purchase unless it falls in any of the below categories in which case the warranty period specified shall apply:
* This warranty is applicable on specific parts only, consumer will be charged for labour.
|Parts / Category||Warranty Period|
|Direct Drive Motor, Linear Inverter Compressor, Vacuum Inverter Motor *||10 years|
|LG Mobile Phones||1 year|
|Accessories (batteries, earphones, remotes, DC adaptors and others)||6 months|
2. The limited warranty extends only to the original retail purchaser (end user) and is not assignable or transferable to any subsequent purchaser/end user.
1. This warranty does not cover accidental damages due to incorrect handling, normal wear and tear, misuse, rodent / insect infestation, lightening, fire, floods, and acts of God.
2. The external housing and cosmetic parts shall be free of defects at the time of shipment and, therefore, shall not be covered under this limited warranty terms.
3. The warranty will be rendered invalid if the product has been tampered with or altered in any way, or which has been subjected to misuse, negligence or accident, or of which the serial number has been altered, defaced or removed.
4. The warranty will be rendered invalid if unauthorized repairs are attempted.
5. Damage resulting from operating the product in a corrosive atmosphere or contrary to the instructions outlined in the product owner’s manual.
6. Damage or failure caused by unauthorized modification or alteration, or if it is used for other than the intended purpose.
7. Damage of failure caused by incorrect electrical current, voltage, or use of accessories, components, or consumable cleaning products that are not approved by LG Electronics.
8. Damages caused by transportation and handling, including scratches, dents, chips, and/or any other damages to the finish of your product, unless such damage results from defects in material or workmanship.
9. LG Electronics is not liable for the loss of any programming, software or information as a result of affecting repairs, exchanges or upgrades. (The end user is responsible for backing up this information, where applicable).
10. LG Electronics will accept no responsibility or liability for consequential loss or damage caused by or due to failure of operation or malfunction of the product, or arising from the use of the product.
11. Warranty doesn’t cover any compatibility and connectivity issue.
12. Warranty does not cover any transport charges. Customer shall bear cost for transport to and from Authorized Service Center.
13. Consequential or resulting liability, damage or loss to property or life arising directly or indirectly out of any defect in the LG product. The company’s obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repair of defective parts only under the warranty period.
14. Warranty does not cover repair of any external accessories supplied by Dealer/LG as promotional scheme irrespective whether the same is manufactured by LG or some other manufacturer, installation & configuration of drivers, network & hardware optimizations, cabling or connection.
15. Unless otherwise specified, this warrant does not cover any software, consumable items such as bulbs, water filters and filter bags or accessories even if package or sold together with the product such as cables, remote controls, adaptors, plugs, plastics / glass attachments or panels strainers filters, extension pipes, hoses, ice trays, crisper trays, feed valve joints, air filter valves, piping, turntable plates and suction joints and other accessories not mentioned.
Warranty covers LG Aircons for a period of 1year & inverter compressor for 10 years. For Midea Aircon Warranty is 1 year. Products will be repaired upon receipt of the original proof of purchase. Please retain your original purchase invoice, receipt or agreement in order to enforce this warranty for repair.
1. The limited warranty extends only to the original retail purchaser (end user) and is not assignable or transferable to any subsequent purchaser / end user.
2. The warranty will be rendered invalid if unauthorized repairs are attempted other than LG / Midea Authorized Service center.
3. Carry in Service or in home service applicability depends on the product category.
4. The warranty card is only valid with stamp and signature of LG / Midea Authorized Distributor or Dealer or Authorized Service Centre.
5. Warranty does not cover Accidental damages due to incorrect handling, normal wear and tear, misuse, rodent / insect infestation, lightening, fire, floods and natural calamities.
6. Warranty does not cover Product which has been tampered with or altered in any way, or which has been subjected to misuse, negligence or accident. or of which the serial number has been altered, defaced or removed contrary to the instructions outlined in the product owner's manual.
7. Warranty does not cover damage or failure caused by incorrect electrical current or voltage. Does not carry warranty accessories, components, or consumable products as Remote Controls, Batteries, filters, cables, Knobs etc that are not approved by LG / Midea.
8. Warranty does not cover Damages caused by transportation and handling, including scratches, dents, chips, and / or any other damages to the exterior of your product, unless such damage results from defects in material or workmanship.
9. Warranty does not cover defect caused by household pets, rats, cockroaches, ants, pests or any other birds or insects.
10. Maximum liability out of this warranty is limited to the product purchase value in ZMW.
11. Under certain conditions where warranty obligations cannot be met, depreciation will be applicable on the existing product for the purpose of refund.
12. The defective parts / product which were replaced by LG / Midea under this warranty shall be the property of LG / Midea Service Centre.
13. In case of a defect arising out of installation done by party other than LG / Midea authorized technician, the limited warranty will be applicable.
14. This warranty applies only to the country where product is purchased and used in Zambia
Many a times, the product functionality may get interrupted due to some settings issue which may only require minor adjustments. These can be easily carried out by the purchaser I user: In such a case, LG / Midea strongly recommends that you call customer care centre and they will guide you through the adjustment process.
1. All claims for warranty should be made to the outlet from where you bought/collected your purchase or Radian Stores service centre in Lusaka. Please bring duly filled warranty card & proof of purchase which is mandatory for claiming warranty.
2. This warranty covers only defects occurring under normal use of the product, when operated in accordance with instructions as printed in user manual. The warranty is valid up to 12 months from the date of purchase. Warranty on accessories such as batteries, headphones, Bluetooth etc. is 6 months from date of purchase.
3. Warranty is given that the product recorded in this warranty paper is free from factory faults. Any defect which in our judgement is due to manufacturing, will be serviced free of charge and fault part or parts will be replaced. This warranty is a quality assurance warranty & applicable for repairs/services as stated. This is not a replacement warranty.
4. This warranty does not cover expenses related to mileage or picking up, travelling time or delivery.
5. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser, and is non-transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases, leases or otherwise obtains the product from the original purchaser.
6. Service will be provided for free of charge for the period specified above from the date of purchase.
7. Service will be provided only during normal business hours.
8. Warranty does not cover demonstration/installation of the product purchased.
9. Transportation/delivery and handling charges incurred on the transport of the product to and from Radian Stores or its authorised service centre will be borne by the customer.
10. Defective parts will be replaced free of charge if the defect is reported within the specified period from the date of purchase with the exception of defective belts, bulbs, lamps and rubber gasket, which will be replaced free of charge only if the defect is reported within 6 months from the date of registered purchase.
11. Warranty does not cover damage or malfunction caused by the acts of any person or persons intentional or otherwise, including but not limited to misuse or mishandling, fire or any act of God, liquid damage, altered repair, improperly tested, or defaced in any way.
12. Warranty does not cover defects or faults in appliances which have been used for commercial purposes or which have been rented/ leased or which have otherwise subjected other than household use.
13. Warranty does not cover damage or missing parts which are reported more than one week from date of purchase.
14. Warranty does not cover damage or malfunction to accessories including but not limited to the remote control units, antenna, lid or battery covers, casing plastic panels, control knobs, electrical plugs and cables or other detachable parts such as phone battery or head phones.
15. Warranty does not cover damage or malfunction caused by improper or incorrect installation, poor or inadequate maintenance or use or operation of the appliance otherwise than in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions, (for example subjecting the appliance to excessive electrical voltage), product failure caused by misuse, neglect, normal wear and tear accidental breakage and damage, transit damage, inexpert repairs or modification by an unauthorised person, damage caused by household insects (such as cockroaches), electrical damage caused by power supply, other than the specified voltage damage caused by lightening, power surge/ transformer/high voltage.
16. Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, corrosion, rusts, stains, scratches, dents on the body or casing or paint work, of the appliance, microwave oven and cookers and food cavities: burned residue (caused by over cooking).
17. Warranty does not cover any damage to property but not limited to compact discs etc. arising from in connection with the use of the appliance or any malfunction or defect in the appliance.
18. Warranty does not cover damage caused during transit where appliance is for the purpose of servicing or repair or in relation thereof or in connection therewith.
19. Warranty does not cover cracking sound, this sound is generated by expansion/ contraction of the front panel, back panel covers etc. due to the changes of temperature.
20. Warranty does not cover remote controls, accessories, speakers and subwoofers.
21. Warranty does not cover stored contents of USB drivers/laptops/personal data in case of software upgrade in products such as mobile phones.
22. Warranty shall not apply in respect of any appliance which has been tempered with, or which has undergone any repair, adjustments or servicing by persons other than authorised by Radian Stores/and its partners.
23. To claims on items under warranty but which cannot be met on the said shall be subject to depreciation work out of its use to date.
24. While Radian Stores endeavours to repair any defect after the warranty period, this is subject to availability of the parts from the manufacturers.
The Warranty coverage refers to any issues arising out of normal usage of the purchased product and/also provided said product has been used by strict compliance of the instructions as in its User Manual. The Warranty Period will vary from product to product as disclosed in the order as applicable to each product hereunder listed:
1. Any claim ought to be supported by a duly completed Warranty Card and a Purchase Invoice such is subject to scrutiny.
2. Any issues complained of relating to the Purchased Product which per Findings disclose such due to a Manufacturing Fault then said Product will be serviced at free of charge.
3. Warranty shall be deemed void if Solar panel found either cracked, broken or wrongly connected by the purchaser.
4. Warranty does not cover damages or malfunction caused by the (act)s of any (person)s intentional or otherwise, including but not limited to misuse or mishandling, fire or any act of God.
5. Warranty does not cover purported defects or faults in appliances which have been used for commercial purposes or which have been rented / leased to anyone or which have been otherwise subject to other than for household use.
6. Warranty does not cover purported damage or malfunction caused by either improper or incorrect installation, poor or inadequate maintenance, ventilation etc.
7. Warranty is void if equipment is either tempered, repaired or modified by any unauthorized persons.
9. Warranty is limited on batteries which are either over discharged or over charged. (As cell damage will disclose/occurs). Warranty is void for Swollen Batteries. Take note that batteries should not be left in storage for long period of time without charging.
10. Warranty is void if generators are overloaded (Read Manual before use). Do not use Generators with Geysers, Stoves, Hot Plates, Pressing Iron, Angle Grinders, Borehole Pumps or Large Fridges, or to operate continuously on Heavy Loads. Do Not Operate (CHECK) Generator before filling it with ENGINE OIL. Operate generator in Well-ventilated area (never indoors). Be sure to operate it outdoors (as exhaust fumes can be hazardous to health), AVOID usage in RAINY situation.